Currently working as Technical Office Engineer at IGA “Istanbul Grand Airport” Gained work experience in engineering industry has improved and strengthened my ability of understanding clients needs, working in teams, planning, providing solution for risks and obstructs, organising skills and communication skills. My aim is to add value to the company I work with.
Istanbul Grand Airport Site & Technical office Engineer (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Managing parts of the project, presenting daily and weekly reports, setting out site and organising facilities.
- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly.
- Ensured projects meet agreed specifications, budgets or timescales.
- liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff, especially quantity surveyors and the overall project manager.
Sultans Yapi Site Engineer (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Plan the delivery of the project at hand.
- Manage the day-to-day working, utilisation, implementation and technical consultants engaged on client assignments. From ensuring the correct material turns up before a job, to explaining the work ethics and activities to colleagues.
- Develop contacts with senior staff, directors, and other influential staff within each account during the implementation phase.
- Produce reports on each project at agreed intervals, and whenever substantive actions are required.
Are you not finding the answers to your questions here?
Are you interested in finding out more about how my skills and experience can help you?
Drop me a line, and I will get back to you soon!